20080823

Pslam 118:14

I started my week attending church. Our Sunday school topic was "The way christian live", I was blessed with the Sunday preaching entitled ' Idols of the Heart'. Monday was declared holiday, I spent the whole day playing with my two sons. Tuesday, a promise of a good start for my job. Iwas in Mapandan at around 8am Iwas some 35 km from where I live. On my way to Dagupan, I heard a typhoon will come that afternoon.

The following day was indeed rainy w/c resulted to the suspension of classes, due to the bad weather I got sick. But I got this opportunity to spend the whole day with my kids agian, minus the presence of my wife who was in the office. The next day roads were underwater, I fixed some paper works and worked afterwards. On that evening, it was a fateful day when I watched my team UE Red Warriors lose in the game.

Friday, a fresh start as the suns smiles over GOD's creation, a fruitful day for my job. Saturday was very relaxing , as I played basketball with my buddies and in the afternoon, watched movie with my wife.

No comments: